There will be three winners, and each winner will receive…
All of the following:
- 5 million bells
- afternoon tea set
- royal crown
Any three of the following:
- princess series
- sweets series
- mermaid series
- weeding day series
- sloppy series
Any fifteen of the following:
- shaved ice lamp / pumpkin pie / 12 grape plate
- picnic basket / veggie basket / fruit basket / sushi platter
- wedding cake / turkey / rice cake / kimbap plate
- hair bow wig / tiara hair / dollhouse dress / petal parasol
- pink wetsuit / red + blue ogre masks / newsprint hat
- toy hammer / tweeter / throwing beans / ice cream
- hibiscus / eggplant cow / cucumber horse / dango
- cat tower / rainbow screen / box figurine / storybook
- all gold tools / 5 rose hybrids / 5 carnation hybrids
- must be following both of us (b) (m)
- each reblog + like counts as one entry
- reblog + like as much as you want
- winners chosen by random.org
- be willing to give us your FC and town name
- have your ask box open
- winners respond within 24 hours
♡ THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 5TH ♡
ONLY ABOUT 2K MORE GUYS COME ON IT HAS OVER 40 K SUPPORTERS ALREADY
Only about nine hundred more. Let’s get it done.
Eight hundred more, so close guys
eighty three left people , come on!
HE DID WEAR IT
how to have terrible posture and constantly look tired and indifferent a book written by me
…it also helps to have a big rack as well (x)
(photo is from Harry Potter wiki)
I am ashamed I never thought about this before. His name would have to change for different languages.
Will forever love that Norwegian just went fuck it and changed the meaning more than anyone else. But “Jeg er Lord Voldemort” just doesn’t anagram well.
MUGGLES WILL BOW BEFORE THE HORROR THAT IS MARK NEELSTIN
Did anyone notice the Czech translation is “Me Voldemort.”
Me Voldemort. No like mudblood. Kill mudblood. Voldemort like.
Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Romeo. Yuuup. It’s good to be Danish.
THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY
I’m sorry but how could you take Voldemort seriously knowing his name was
coolin with my squad